Thursday 26 December 2013

To all my rainbow friends whom made 2013 a great and colourful year - Thank You


Thanks you for all the laughs we shared, the tears we cried, the advise you gave, and of cause all the drinking sprees we have had, all much appreciated and followed with a little twitch!! 2013 was good because of all, you are all special in your unique ways. 

May you all SHINE is 2014 and fortune!! Yep, let make it a year to continue growing, spiritually, financially, mentally and career-wise. Be safe, alert and try not to drink and drive. 

2013 Has Taught Me 

1.     No matter how many times my heart was broken, I can still love 
2.     To trust no one. No matter how good or bad someone is, they all have the same ability to break your heart.
3.     To follow my dreams
4.     Life is not fair, but it’s worth living
5.     That I'm better off without all those people I once called friends
6.     Not every battle is worth the fight
7.     To be thankful

8.     Am blessed, highly favoured and God’s strongest soldier

Love Miss J  

No comments:

Post a Comment