Monday 29 July 2013

I Got A Job!!!!





Well, apparently, His eyes landed on me finally!!!!

I got a job. In My Field and loving it!!! 

I am so excited, I haven’t stopped smiling inside for months!

Despite all of my incessant whining (and possibly because of it), God saw fit to open the door of all doors for me. It’s as if He took it upon Himself to remind me that there isn’t anything too hard for Him.

It’s weird because this job isn’t even something I applied for. It just fell onto my lap, and I quickly realized that it is the job I have been seeking all along. That’s just like God to do exceedingly and abundantly above all I could ever ask or think!!!

I am finally on the road to a successful career doing something I l-o-v-e. It will be challenging and I have a lot to learn, but I cannot remember the last time I have been THIS excited.

I am going to work SO HARD, my co-workers and my boss aren’t even ready. My boss really took a chance on hiring me and she won’t be disappointed. I’m going to outwork everyone because that is the Miss Jabz way.


Of course sunny days like this aren't without a cloud or two in the sky…. I really wish my parents were still alive. They loved to celebrate things with me. My mom would be telling everyone at work about my new job. She’d would have be called me every minute to see how the new job is going. (*SIGH*) I do believe dead people “look down on us”, my parents are definitely proud of me right now.



I am so overwhelmed with blessings, I can’t help but sing myself to sleep and wake up dancing.

After months (that felt like years) of ridiculousness and disappointment on the job front, I finally have the job of my dreams.

(In my Kanye West voice): This is the life that everybody asks for!!!!

Go meeeeeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment