Monday 8 October 2012

My Inspiration


Movies
The Pursuit of Happyness

Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?
Christopher Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.

 
Christopher Gardner: You gotta trust me, all right?
Christopher: I trust you.
Christopher Gardner: 'Cause I'm getting a better job

EAT PRAY LOVE

“I have a history of making decisions very quickly about men. I have always fallen in love fast and without measuring risks. I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”
Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
My Sisters Keeper


 
 
 
Kate Fitzgerald: Do I look pretty daddy?
Books

Bible

Favourite Scripture
 
I kissed Dating Goodbye  

“Don’t concern yourself with being right in others’ eyes. And don’t secretly hope that their lives will fall apart so that your opinion will be vindicated. Instead, concentrate on obeying God in your own life and, when possible, helping others to obey Him as well. You don’t have to prove others wrong to continue on the course you know God has shown you.”
Joshua Harris, I Kissed Dating Goodbye: A New Attitude Toward Relationships and Romance
In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You WantbyIyanla Vanzant

 “You have set standards for how you want to be treated and what you expect from yourself and for yourself.”
Iyanla Vanzant, In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want
Music

Here I could go on and on the list is endless:
Ntate ya lerato: From Difela tsa Sione

Ho dula le ntate

Ho bua le yena

Ho molemo ho monate

Ke monyaka ho nna

Fifeng la bosui

Ha ke fadimeha

Ha ho tsabo le bodutu

Ke bua le Yena

Ha le phirimille

O nneya boroko

ke llala ke motshepile

Ntate ya Lerato...

Mary Mary : Cant give up

I just can't give up now
I've come too far from where I started from
Nobody told me the road would be easy
and I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me

No comments:

Post a Comment